Getting Started in the Wholesale & Food Processing Industry
Getting Started in the Wholesale & Food Processing Industry Virtual Seminar
Thursday, September 24
Reserve Your Seat Today! Overview of FIBR Programs, Education,& Resources
Brief Summary of How You Benefit As a Member
- Member Benefits & Discounts
- Industry Updates
- Discounts to Food Safety Training Classes
- Listing on the FIBR website for 1 year
- Resources & FIBR Network
- Discounts to all FIBR Events
- Incentive Programs
Presenter: Helene Martinez, Executive Director of FIBR
Food Safety Regulatory Compliance, Includes Your Entire Workforce Team
- Get Facts about Food Manufacturing
- Learn what the Inspectors expect from YOU during inspections
- Learn about GMP, SSOP, FSMA-PCQI, HACCP
Presenter: William T. Huntley, FIBR Food Safety Council, Lead Trainer, William T. Huntley & Associates
Reserve Your Seat Today! Join us free to gain valuable insight!
For more information about this event, please contact Helene Martinez, Executive Director of FIBR, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fibr.info.
FIBR is a Non-profit 501c6, serving the Food Industry for 23 years. Join FIBR Today for Member Discounts!
For other questions, please contact Cerritos College Economic Development at CerritosTrainsU@Cerritos.edu